Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monday Memo...Sorta...March 4, 2009

Well, the "Monday Memo" didn't exactly make it up on Monday this week because our internet has not cooperated very well this week. Sorry to all of you that were anxiously awaiting that. :)

None-the-less, here are the activities for this week. I'm actually going to post activities through next week because I'm being induced on Sunday and, once again, the Monday Memo won't be up on Monday. I know, lame that I'm not willing to post it from my hospital room. Call me a slacker.

Here are the activities:

Wednesday, March 4th (that would be TONIGHT) -

Ward Temple Night - Provo Temple, meet in the chapel at 6:40 p.m.


Monday, March 9th -

FHE Groups. Make sure to pick up a list on Sunday so you know which FHE group you belong to. These groups are a great way to get to know others in the ward and mix-up your regular FHE activities.


Wednesday, March 11th -

Cooking with Molly @ Natalie Bergin's home. 7:00 p.m. I'm not sure what Natalie will be cooking that night, but pay attention in Relief Society to find out. Not like it matters because it's free food, and hanging out with the girls...why wouldn't you want to go?


Miscellaneous Notes:

Relief Society Lesson for this Sunday(March 8th): Joseph Smith manual, Lesson #27 "Beware the Bitter Fruits of Apostasy."

Ward Choir (March 8th): 1:30 p.m. Nantucket #4.

Relief Society Lesson (March 15th): Joseph Smith Manual, Lesson #28 "Missionary Service."

Ward Choir (March 15th): 1:30 p.m. Nantucket #4.

2 comments:

marcystroup said...

wow, i had no idea ward choir was the apartment below me. thanks, katie! i have no reason not to go now.

Katie Smith said...

Yeah, you should go! After I have the babies I'll be there too.