Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Activites for April 11th - 16th

Sorry I'm a little late getting this one up...I wasn't there Sunday, so I didn't know what was goin' on.


Monday:
Ward FHE Activity
6:00pm at the church - dinner will be served
*Hope you were all able to make this one. I, for one, had a great time.*


Thursday:
Girl's Night Out
7:00pm at Stacey Perkins House 1329 E 720 N in Arlington Townhomes -- Park on 700 North. We're just gonna be chilling playing games and having treats! It'll be a good break from all the finals studying :)



Friday:
Elder's Quorum Game Night
7:00pm at the church. This is an activity we ladies are invited to as well. It's just put on by the Elder's Quorum. It's a fun Friday night date that you don't have to plan yourself :)


*if anyone caught the 72 hour kit item of the week, please leave a comment and let me know - thanks!*

No comments: