Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Memo - June 29th

Okay, I was a major slacker last week. It's summer and we are trying our best to keep busy and not spend much time inside, on the computer, or watching TV.

Here are the activities for this week:

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 30th -

Lemonade Ladies at KIWANIS Park (note the changed location): 10:00-11:30. Come and enjoy some fun at the park.


That is the only activity this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!! Be safe and we'll see you on Sunday.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hey Kaite! I was wondering if you could do me a favor: Brandon and I get back from Belgium on September 14th and we dont yet have any housing for when we get back. We would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to move back into the ward! Could you post something about that to see if anyone needs to sell a contract around that time? Even sometime in October could work too. Thanks tons!

Rach Wright